Blog Reaches Half a Million

I'm still a bit bummed out by how my blog is doing.  I'm down to only making around $1.50 per day from Adsense.  I was hoping that when i reached $4.00 per day it would just continue up and up.

But one cool thing that happened was that i reached half a million views all time. 
That number can be seen on the top right.

blogger half a million views, all time views, how to increase page views

My average daily viewers is a little less then it used to be, now i'm under 1,000 per day on average.
blogger daily views, million, adsense, increase


You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Blog Reaches Half a Million. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://duiattorney-info.blogspot.com/2013/08/blog-reaches-half-million.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Blog Reaches Half a Million”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive