License to kill squirrels ... by the goverment of the United Nations

Last week i noticed 3 cobs of corn were missing. It was a squirrel that lives in the tree in my back yard. Then the other day i saw him eating another corn cob on a tree branch.

I plan o
n shooting him in his sleep. Don't worry ... he's been warned!!

Bit the corn stalk in half
squirrel eating corn in my garden, stalk, broke, destroy
Here he is eating the corn on a tree branch, mocking me...he knows what he's doing.
squirrel in tree eating corn, about to get shot
I feel exactly like Carl from Caddyshack.If you need me i'll be in my garage. It's time to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence. Goodbye varmint-kong...

You have read the best review article categorized by bb gun / carl from caddyshack / corn cob / missing corn / shoot / squirrel / stalk / superior firepower / tree branch / varmint kong and the title License to kill squirrels ... by the goverment of the United Nations. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://duiattorney-info.blogspot.com/2013/09/license-to-kill-squirrels-by-goverment.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “License to kill squirrels ... by the goverment of the United Nations”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.